Looking to join The Team? We have a number of positions available for you to check out!
Should you require any additional information please contact us at email@example.com
Only Business Support Positions Showing View All Available Positions
IT Support Engineer [R0000484]
Closing Date: 27.05.2018Fixed Term - Contract (Fixed Term) / Full time
We are looking for a 1st line support analyst to join the IT service desk team on a fixed 12 month contract. You will handle customer support requests via phone, e-mail, voicemail and IM. On a day-to-day basis expect to solve basic issues, administer user accounts, support various devices (laptops, desktops, mobile phones etc.), document, track and monitor resolution activity, search for possible solution and escalate to 2nd line support team when required.
A strong personality, excellent communication and customer service skills are essential, along with experience in taking high-volume of calls, managing time critical issues, as well as being keen to absorb technical knowledge.
This role would ideally suit someone who is looking for an all-encompassing role that will offer the opportunity to take on additional duties.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Working in a process-mature IT environment (e.g. ITIL experience).
- Basic systems administration.
- Highly motivated to provide excellent customer service to end users and colleagues.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to reason through problems and anticipate issues / implications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Process driven.
- Organised with good time management and able to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm.
- Proactive and flexible in approach and able to use own initiative.
- Team player.
- A flexible approach to work.