Looking to join The Team? We have a number of positions available for you to check out!
Should you require any additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Business Support Positions Showing View All Available Positions
IT/ERP System Analyst/Programmer [R0000533]
Closing Date: 30.11.2018Permanent / Full time
We are currently seeking an Analyst/Programmer to join the ERP Systems Team within our IT department.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Working with key users and stakeholders to identify future requirements
- Evaluating alternative design concepts and determining an optimal approach
- Developing and testing solutions. This may involve both the configuration of commercial products and the development of bespoke software
- Good communication including leading training workshops and user groups
- Assisting users with application specific support calls
- Ensuring the system security requirements are not compromised
Applicants should be fully conversant with relevant programming languages including C#, VB.NET and Transact-SQL. Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services would be advantageous.
Experience of ERP systems and engineering architecture, BOM, PLM, etc would be of benefit, however the willingness to learn, to commit to an exciting environment, and contribute as a team member are equally important. An interest in engineering, and motor racing in particular, would also serve to support the application.
Red Bull Technology is acknowledged as being a leading exponent of bespoke ERP solutions. This represents a great opportunity for anyone wanting to further their career within this branch of software development.