Terms and Conditions – Aston Martin Red Bull Racing “Capping off 1000 races” competition “Capping off 1000 races” is governed by these Terms & Conditions. By entering the “Capping off 1000 races” competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Competition / Prize
1.1 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing is giving five (5) fans the opportunity to win a Chinese GP Special Edition Cap signed by both Max Verstappen and Pierre Gasly (each a “Prize”).
1.2 Ahead of the Chinese GP we’re asking fans to design and produce an illustration which captures both F1’s 1000 races and the 10 years since the Team’s first win (each a “Design”) the “Competition”.
2. How to Enter
2.1 To enter the Competition you can either:
- send the Team your Design which captures both F1’s 1000 races and the 10 years since the Team’s first winvia the email email@example.com with the subject line: “CapF1000"; and/or
- submit your Design which captures both F1’s 1000 races and the 10 years since the Team’s first winto our social media accounts on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook using the tag #CapF1000
Online entry is free of charge.
2.2 The Competition shall be open for entry from 2pm GMT on Thursday 4th April 2019 and will close on Sunday 14th April 2019 at 5pm GMT. Applications received after 5pm GMT on Sunday 14thApril 2019 will not be entered for consideration.
2.3 To enter the Competition all entrants must be aged 16 or over.
3.1 There will be five (5) winners who will each win a Prize.
3.2 The five (5) winners will be selected by the Team based on the Designs which best captures F1’s 1000 races and 10 years since the Team’s first win (the “Winners”).
3.3 The Winners will be notified by Wednesday 17th March, 5pm GMT by way of an email or direct message on social media from Aston Martin Red Bull Racing. Each Winner shall have 48 hours upon receipt of the email or direct message to confirm their acceptance of their Prize. In the event Aston Martin Red Bull Racing does not receive any communication within the specified 48 hours from a Winner, Aston Martin Red Bull Racing shall be free to award the Prize to another entrant until an alternate Winner is found.
3.4 Upon receipt of the Winners’ acceptance, the Team shall contact them asking them to confirm their details of where we are able to send the signed cap.
3.6 Once details of delivery address have been received we endeavour to deliver the prize within one month.
4. Data Protection and Publicity
4.2 Winners will be contacted by email or direct message. You must provide accurate contact details on registration. On being contacted, Winners may be asked to provide evidence of their age.
4.3 We reserve the right to use in publicity relating to the Competition, your name, surname, social media account name and/or any still or moving-picture images that you provide to us.
5. Intellectual Property and Consents
5.1 By entering this Competition, you shall:
- assign all your intellectual property rights in the Design to Aston Martin Red Bull Racing with full title guarantee; and
- waive any moral rights in the Design or right to payment for the Design under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time; and
- consent to our use of your entry information both to publicise this Competition and our social and digital platforms. This means that we may use in all media (whether now known or not), on a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free basis all names, images, vlogs, descriptions, photographs video footage, text and other information, which you’ve submitted on entry, in any media or form. We may use the submitted material publicly, including on the internet, in any way we deem fit in perpetuity.
6.1 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Competition at any time or alter these Terms and Conditions.
6.2 The Prize cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by Aston Martin Red Bull Racing, the Prize is not transferable and must be received by the Winner.
6.3 Only one entry is permitted and will be considered by each applicant regardless of the method of submission.
6.4 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing will not consider Designs or entries containing any inappropriate imagery that may cause offence or moral outrage offensive comments or any depiction that may bring the Red Bull brand into disrepute as valid entries and will therefore be omitted for consideration.
7. Liability and Indemnities
7.1 Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Aston Martin Red Bull Racing and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
(a) any postponement or cancellation of the competition; and
(b) any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Red Bull Racing's reasonable control.
7.2 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind in the submission of the entry.
7.3 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
8.1 The Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Capping off 1000 races Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
“The Capping off 1000 races”competition is run by Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Limited whose registered address is Aston Martin Red Bull Racing, Bradbourne Drive, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, MK7 8BJ, United Kingdom ("Aston Martin Red Bull Racing").