Beat the F1 blues and smash that new year shopping resolution!
Hello, 2018! It's off to a chilly start here in MK and with just under 50 days to go until testing arrives, those F1 blues aren't helping. We can't wait to hear the sound of F1 filling up the track again and we bet you can't either!
It's not all doom and gloom though. There are lots of ways to beat the F1 blues (more on that this week!) but to kick things off, how about breaking one of those new year's resolutions already? You know, the one where you said you were going to cut down on shopping?! (Yeah, we didn't buy it either.)
Our resolution for 2018 is even better puns but in the meantime, our friends at RedBullShop.com have a mega sale on and it's a great chance to pick up some F1 faves for less. Here's a few sale tips, in case you needed any:
1) For the completionists out there, it's your chance to pick up anything you missed from the 2017 Official Teamline by PUMA, including accessories and apparel. Why not grab a team shirt and rock it at work on Fridays instead of that pinstripe number?
2) Sales are always bags of fun. Especially if you can bag a bargain! Like a cool new bag, preferably one with lots of room for your everyday essentials and packed full of team pride. They certainly won't mix yours up in the cloak room again.
3) It's a bit frosty for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere right now, which is the perfect excuse to grab a new coat, ideally a parka to keep you totally toasty or something to banish the wind on your daily commute. After all, who doesn't love a new livery?
4) Meanwhile, for those of you in the Southern Hemisphere (or those of you already planning a beach escape), slightly less attire might be on the menu. In which case, you can't ever go wrong with a pair of classic boardies and a cool tank. Pack light and you'll be right!
5) Too warm for snow boots but not warm enough for flip-flops? (Trust us, some brave people are wearing them as we type this!) You need a pair of everyday-weather, soon-to-become-your-favourites, how-did-you-ever-live-without-them kicks! Whether you prefer a retro high-top or a classic trainer, there are plenty to choose from in the sale.
Check out the full sale here and enjoy your shopping adventure. Catch us again later this week for more ways to fill that F1 void until testing kicks off!