Looking to join The Team? We have a number of positions available for you to check out!
Should you require any additional information please visit us on LinkedIn, here.
All Available Positions
Strategy Software Engineer [R0000906]
Closing Date: 28.04.2019Permanent / Full time
We currently have an opportunity for a Strategy Software Engineer to join our team. As part of the Analysis & Simulation Group, you’ll get to further develop our tools and software architecture with the goal of improving overall race performance with analysis, operation and simulation tools.
You will contribute in designing, developing and deploying new functionality in next-generation software and infrastructure. You should be experienced with C# and have a solid understanding on the fundamentals of Computer Science and Software Engineering.
• Build the software that supports Red Bull Racing’s race strategy and race engineering group
• Integrate and extend simulation and analytical models in co-operation with other engineering groups
• Promote APIs that demonstrate best practices in software engineering
• Pursue new technologies that contribute to the continuous improvement of our work
Skills & Requirements
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a similar relevant degree
• Extensive software development experience, preferably including C# and an understanding of UI frameworks
• Familiarity with modern software development practices such as test driven development, containerisation and DevOps
• Understanding of Formula 1 race strategy and operation
Mechanical Design Engineer, Systems Design [R0000925]
Closing Date: 29.04.2019Fixed Term - Contract (Fixed Term) / Full time
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented mechanical design engineer to work within our F1 design department at Red Bull Technology, in our Systems Design Team.
This role encompasses the mechanical design of our cars’ fuel, exhaust, electrical, water cooling and oil cooling systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience of these designs within high level motorsport. However, we will consider someone with mechanical design experience in another field of engineering.
To fulfil this position you will need to have a good engineering qualification and be highly proficient in 3D Computer Aided Design and Draughting.
The successful candidate will take ownership of their designs, from clean sheet scheming, through to design of tooling, to produce your parts and eventually to supporting resolution of any in-service issues.
Along with these responsibilities, we expect you’ll be prepared to be flexible in your approach to work and to go the extra mile when required, to create designs of the highest standard.
In our dynamic engineering environment you’ll be self-motivated, able to work with the minimum of supervision to tight deadlines and have excellent communication and organisational skills.
In return we offer the opportunity to join a highly successful team in an exciting and supportive engineering driven environment.
If you relish that prospect we’d like to hear from you.