Looking to join The Team? We have a number of positions available for you to check out!
Should you require any additional information please visit us on LinkedIn, here.
Only Business Support Positions Showing View All Available Positions
Simulation and Analysis Engineer [R0000834]
Closing Date: 03.03.2019Permanent / Full time
In this role you will be on a mission to provide engineers within Red Bull Technology with the best tools for the analysis and optimisation of car design and on track performance.
This is a multi-disciplinary role where you will be required to:
- Develop and validate advanced and bespoke analysis and simulation techniques aimed at improving on-track vehicle performance by enhancing the team's understanding of Vehicle and Aero Performance
- Review, understand and implement methods from state of the art literature in the areas of Linear Algebra, Optimization, Statistics, Machine Learning
- Work alongside Modelling, Simulation, Simulator, Vehicle and Aero Performance groups to understand how existing published work can enhance their existing methods and tools
- Write reusable libraries to be shared with other team members
- Develop and work with state of the art Software Tools
The ideal candidate will have strong engineering and mathematical skills supported by MSc or PhD in Engineering, Data Science or Applied Mathematics and preferably a 3-5yrs experience in industry or academia. He/she will also be self-motivated, proactive and a good communicator.